C. Kim Le
Ms. Le is a senior partner in the Firm's Real Estate Practice Group and a member of the Firm’s Management Committee, and has been practicing real estate law for over fifteen years.
Ms. Le focuses her practice on complex joint ventures and is a member of our vaunted Joint Venture practice. Her and our team are veterans on over three thousand joint ventures. Her experience spans various asset types, including retail centers, hotels, office, multi-family residential, industrial spaces, student housing, and single family homes, in which she represents all types of players, including money partners, operating partners, developers, and preferred equity. She is a well-respected and skilled negotiator and draftsperson and is consistently sought after in this space.
Her practice also spans many other key areas of commercial real estate law, including domestic and international acquisitions, sales, ground leases (representing both ground lessors and ground lessees), financings, recapitalizations and developments.
Ms. Le is also chair of the Firm’s special events committee and is actively involved in the Firm’s diversity initiative.
- The acquisition and subsequent sale of a logistics complex consisting of approximately 131 parcels of land in Korea.
- The sale of a multi-family residential building consisting of approximately 144 units in Manhattan’s Upper West Side.
- The financing, development and leasing of a retail shopping complex in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- The acquisition and financing of a mortgage loan encumbering multiple office buildings in Houston, Texas
- Restructuring of a portfolio of mortgage loans encumbering mixed use properties in multiple U.S. States.
- The ground leasing and related loan assumptions of a 21-property office portfolio in Long Island, New York.
- The ground leasing of a Class A office building in Midtown Manhattan.
- The formation of a programmatic joint venture to acquire and develop industrial assets across the United States.
- The formation of a programmatic joint venture to acquire portfolios of single-family homes across the Mid-Atlantic States.
- The preferred equity investment and subsequent redemption in a ground-up, mixed-use condominium project in Tribeca, New York City.
- The preferred equity investment and subsequent redemption in a multi-family, redevelopment project in Brooklyn. New York City.
- Restructuring of a major retail and office complex in the Sunset Park neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York City.
- Recapitalization and construction financing of a multi-family redevelopment in Washington, D.C.
- The co-investment to acquire multiple branded hotels and resorts in Costa Rica.
- The acquisition, related loan assumptions and subsequent dispositions of a 20-property multi-family portfolio and a follow-on 11-property portfolio across the Southern United States.
- The acquisition and related loan assumptions of a 7-property retail and office portfolio across the Eastern United States.
- The acquisition of multiple retail leaseholds in Manhattan’s Upper West Side and Chelsea.
- The acquisition of a major shopping center complex in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- The acquisition of multiple condominium office buildings in Phoenix, Arizona.
- The assumption of the existing mortgage financing and the subsequent refinancing thereof.
- The investment into a fund acquiring a 228-unit student housing complex in Wilmington, North Carolina.
- Listed, Real Estate Weekly Leading Ladies in Real Estate 2019
- Super Lawyers: New York Metro Rising Star: 2014 - 2015